How many have you changed your avatar picture and how many have kept their original?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

I have kept my original since the day I began :)

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

I had Open-Handed with a different rarity, but it bothered me so I changed it.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

I told Mr Mushwin to not change his, it would be very weird lol.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

I haven't yet. I'm wating for the NFT avatars to drop before choosing a new one. True story.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

I was Doctor for a while, and I lost a bet with Candyman coming out (it was Blight instead), so I changed to Hillbilly for a month.

Beyond that, it's unlikely that I'll change from Oni, not because he's my main, but because of a running joke with my old chemistry teacher (who's surname was Oney, pretty much the same).

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

I kinda need to keep my avatar otherwise the joke behind my name doesn't work

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I've haven't changed my avatar since I joined back in 2018.

However, being a Jeff main, I've also strongly considered changing my avatar to Jeff.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I think I only had yui once for some time but other than that always mm.

If I change my name I will put something else for sure lol. Otherwise it doesn't fit.

Yui couldn't fit in Myers shoes.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

It's funny, I never even thought about my avatar until this post. Go figure! I changed to it Bloodhound since I'm oddly a fan of that one even though most people aren't.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121

I joined like a day ago, even then I don't think I'll be changing my photo

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,156

I used to have Bond as my avatar, but when Silent Hill came out I changed it to Blood Pact. I should have chosen Repressed Alliance since I am a 50/50 player, but the Blood Pact perk felt like Bond or Empathy; an attempt to reach out and keep balanced where possible.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I swap mine out like trading cards.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Hmm not sure.

I was a crusade to get the glitched Wounded Healer trophy and was using No Mither for an untold amount of matches.

And it remains.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

Switched it s few times. Since Repressed Alliance is out I'm probably not gonna change it anymore.

Survivors usually aren't supposed to communicate with the entity or even cooperate with it. That's a Killer thingy. But this perk does exactly that and I really like that.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

All I remember having it as is the spirit.

When there's a Mr. Puddles or Susie avatar I'll change it🙂