Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Several bugs currently encountered with release of mid chapter: the witching hour

Bug 1 I found was when I unhooked them the game took a bit to process the survivor was unhooked resulting in them being stuck for a moment on hook animation, bug 2 when removing the reverse bear trap from reworked iridescent addon, video tape, The bar would not increase upon initial search starting period, bug 3 lithe not activating correctly by waiting moments after the activation requirements were met, bug 4 is when I went to throw a pallet, early, in order to gain distance it froze me in the animation start resulting in me getting hit and never throwing the pallet(Could have been killers bad internet), bug 5 is more of a visual one but when doing the report to give props or another report the image of them being reported doesn't show. A bug that is still in here currently is on some maps generators being turned on don't make noise and sometimes when last generator is finished the game either doesn't show it or shows all 3 gens finished at the same time. Xbox One.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated