Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Steam unavailable

SabunoHakia
SabunoHakia Member Posts: 465

Cannot retrieve the list of available content, I am making the post im my friends place who doesn't care enough to post. So he is unavailable to play and load the game after he updated the game.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• vanhoya
    vanhoya Member Posts: 57

Same problem here. This occurred, I believe, after a boon totem/healing crash.

• SabunoHakia
    SabunoHakia Member Posts: 465

All my PC based friends cannot play as this is in fact a steam based thing after the update, why are so many bugs still not found after all the work? My gosh can't even play with my buddy now.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

Same here. Got booted out of my match because I can never remember about Steam's Tuesday update. Now I can't get back in even after Steam is back up.

• TheTzar
    TheTzar Member Posts: 2

Same here, succesful 4k on ghostface and then boom crash, cant connect to store, or steam isnt working

• cheekycheeky
    cheekycheeky Member Posts: 2

Also having the same problem I finished a match then that happened

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

After Steam left for prevention, I stopped entering the game