Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

About being able to react to things

When can we expect to have a tell that a survivor is going to turn in a specific direction so we can rEaCT to it? As we know, the only actual, real form of counterplay in existence is reacting to things that you can see coming. This is a known fact and proven by science.

Since Deathslinger got a 0.4s telegraph to survivors, it is ONLY fair, that survivors give killers at least 0.4s of information before they can turn.

I don't know maybe we can make it so that the survivor slowly starts turning in the direction they wanna go for 0.4s before they actually start moving in that direction.

This will have the unfortunate side effect of making survivors feel horrendous to play, but it is only fair so we are able to react to their decision.

Like, seriously, whenevr I aim at a survivor, if the survivor moves just a lil bit to the left or right, they dodge my shot, and there's NOTHING to tell me that the survivor is planning to suddenly move to a side. There's literally no counterplay because i'm jUsT gUEsSinG whether or not the survivor will move before my shot gets to them.

The same thing happens with Nemesis's tentacle. There's absolutely no way to react to a survivor turning left or right, or even worse, tapping the left or right key for a split second and then stopping and continuing forward.

Huh? What do you mean there are factors like how survivors usually move and how they're supposed to play tiles and our current positioning that can help me make an informed decision as to what the survivor is going to do next before they do it?! First off, that's illegal and a crime. Second, you are obviously lying cuz that's not valid counterplay.

C'mon BHVR, in the interest of fairness, we need at least a 0.4s telegraph so we can REACT to survivors turning.