Survivor add-ons and Items..

Options
EqMonkVeeshan
EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think it is time for you to go over and do a pass on all items and add ons for survivors. I mean I always avoided keys in my blood webs because I never felt they was strong I only took one into a match to get the escape with ultra rare item task finished. but do keys really deserve to have 4 Very rare add-ons???? should there really be 6 toolboxes???? there is 13 add-ons for med kits (1 ultra rare and 1 very rare) 11 for tool boxes (1 ultra rare and no very rare add-ons) 13 add-ons for flashlights (1 ultra and 1 very rare) and 9 add-ons for maps and keys (no ultra rares but keys have 4 very rare and maps only 1 very rare).

my suggestion is lets stream line this make it where each item has the same amount of add-ons and rarities it makes no sense that the numbers are all over the place. keys do not deserve nor did they ever need to have 4 very rare add-ons but I am going to go one step further I think we should only have a max of 3 different types of said items no need for 6 toolboxes we should only have three different toolboxes. I think three tool boxes should be changed to a wrench they are the ones that are for sabotage traps and hooks.

in my opinion the items and add-ons for said items are really in need of a pass over. even if its just rarity changes to them. any one else have any thoughts on this matter? or is it just me who is thinking this? lets discuss, what kind of changes to add-ons and items would you like to see happen?

Comments