The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Games tonight?

Lotta glinting and DC and this

30 min load into games

Comments

• Kr8_Kutz
    Kr8_Kutz Member Posts: 80

Still waiting lol

• Kr8_Kutz

Oh OK my bad lol well not my bad but ok 7 matchs in a row. My connection is perfect. I thought it was me lol

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

But...2 images are 1min apart...

• Kr8_Kutz

Ya I waited to post , it's happened constantly tonight

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I had one long loading screen earlier today but after about 8 minutes it booted us all back to lobby. I also had a "network error" when I was loading into a game and I lost a pip but not my item and offering. But I played about 9 games and 7 of them were successful, so that's not too bad 👍️

• Kr8_Kutz

Yup

• Kr8_Kutz

Ya I've had a couple good ones but most have been ^^^^ same with network errors . I'm like what's going on here lol

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,157
    edited October 2021

Most people aren't doing gens or they're rage quitting/killing themselves on hook.

I had to take a break tonight. Played over 7 matches and in 6 of them, had potato teammates who dive bombed hooks, snowballed their team, didn't touch gens, etc.

Awful night (for me).

• Kr8_Kutz

Dam sorry to hear that Volcs . I've seen it to today . Jus the night crap happening

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

My PC games with crossplay off were fine now I'm in my room on my Xbox and can't load in to a game

• Kr8_Kutz

I feel ya . Every match I get into everyone readys up then dcs right before the match then I'm stuck on the loading screen for like 20 to 30 min. In the last hour and a half I haven't even played a match . Its jus looking for lobby and loading screens