The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's been your favorite build to run this week?

ASCE_
ASCE_ Applicant Posts: 8

I wanted to find more ways to have fun playing survivor other than listening to music when I play. So, I have been trying to make other builds without relying on my 'safety perks'(also to help me get better at survivor rn).

I just p1 Nea and realized I only really have healing-related perks. So, I have been running Inner Strength(or now Inner Healing), Self-care (I rarely use it unless I'm left at like 90% because my teammate got chased away or something), Botany Knowledge for my teammates(and myself if I find a medkit in a chest), and Resurgence. I might switch out some perks for others when I get more BP.

I haven't really tried a new killer build yet but it's on the list.

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

I’ve been trying new charge time addon combos on Hillbilly. Black Grease and Mothers Helpers. Doom Engravings and Tuned Carberator.

Black Grease doesn’t add a lot to chases. MH still remains the mvp since pallet stuns are more common and flashlights are avoided.

Tuned Carberator remains a bummer to play with. Hope they can find a better handicap than this in a future update. 110% Hillbilly is a bummer.

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209

Plague: Thanataphobia, Corrupt Intervention, Tinkerer, Filler Perk of your choosing, Two increased purge duration addons on Gens

Throw up on the three gens, throw up on pallets, throw up on EVERYTHING and watch the survivors literally lose their minds as you laugh your way to a 4k. It's almost made up for the Deathslinger nerf.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Boon: Circle of Healing

Boon: Shadow Step

Woo

Iron Will

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152

A totally wack setup:

1. Playing

2. some

3. thing

4. else

And it's a total blast!

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

Streetwise, Built to Last, WoO, Iron Will

With medkit.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited October 2021

I really enjoy changed Any Means Necessary, you can easily track where is survivor being chased and go for protective hits, if needed. It's just better Alert now imo.

Windows of opportunity is also really good for easy long chases.

Built to last is meta perk imo now, it's super good with toolbox, but kinda boring, so I don't use that much.

Vigil + For the people, Built to last, Sprint Burst is also fun build, when you use also good medkit

• nikodemo
    nikodemo Member Posts: 767

As a killer main, the Boons have actually gotten me to enjoy playing survivor again. I like having something else to do besides gens, and trying to control space with the boons is very fun for me.

• renee09173
    renee09173 Member Posts: 9

I play different characters, but my main one I am really settled on is Jill... I use the perks Blast Mine, Resurgence, Head-On, and Borrowed Time.. With the new SBMM I noticed there are a LOT of campers so the BT definitely makes me feel better when it comes to helping my team. I do try to take protection hits and try to sabotage hooks with a tool box but those only work so fast lol.

Kindred is also one of my favorite perks because it helps out my team when I am hooked if there is a proxy camper/camper in general.

Granted, don't listen to me honestly... I only have a little over 200 hours in the game and I am still pretty new. So I probably have crappy perks to those that are more experienced.. Heh.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I run no perks a lot lately

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Bt, Dh, Woo and Iw.

Killer it depends but mostly regular builds with anti gen stuff unfortunately.

• renee09173
    renee09173 Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2021
    Post edited by renee09173 on
  • TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I spent all day today running Circle of Healing, Shadow Step, Empathy, and Borrowed Time. I had so much fun using the boon totems. I was sad when I had to finally turn off my Switch tonight: no more Circle of Healing until god knows when.

My usual build is Borrowed Time, Empathy, Windows of Opportunity, and We're Gonna Live Forever. I haven't even used WoO since the update; I guess that's something to look forward to tomorrow.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Same as always on Ghostface: Whispers, BBQ, Surge, Safe the best. As soon as I get Starstruck I will try it on Ghosty instead of Safe the Best. For Cenobite it is Deadlock, Plaything, Thrill of the Hunt and a rotation of perks I like.

I also played some Pyramide Head during the last few days and had a blast. He is a fun Killer. Not my main and not close to my love for Ghostface but a nice change. I run him with "I'm all ears", "Hex: Bloodfavoure", BBQ and Scourge Hooks. Is this build the best? No. Is it fitting for the character in my very personal opinion: Hell yes.

As a survivor I changed...um...nothing. I still enjoy "the chest build" with Sprint Burst, Plunderers Instinct, Appraisal and a random filler perk or my "toxic genrusher" with Spring Burst, Prove thyself, Deja Vue and Better together. Works nice.

Also I am working myself through this tome. I want that Plague skin.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I have been going for Power Moves this week... So, no perks, I guess?

The real build I cannot wait to try is that No Mither/Resilience/Spine Chill/Dead Hard build. I am missing 3 perks, but I have 1 million to give to Nancy once they give us the Halloween cakes or whatever they are called.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

It was recently buffed and has no cool down so you can always see pallets and windows around you. Super helpful, I was running it yesterday and it was especially amazing in in-door maps.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

It's hard to pick between my Legion build and my Survivor build so I'll do both

Bamboozle, Ruin, Pop and No Way Out, extremely solid build that started off as Tatariu's with Thrilling in place of BBQ that I've began to optimize for my own enjoyment and playstyle

And then Small Game, Iron Will, Calm Spirit and Urban Evasion, makes survivor really fun by giving myself the secondary objective of breaking all 5 totems, though I may replace Urban with Boon: Shadowstep because it still gives the stealth effect but lets me sprint and not need to hide in lockers, yea, it's an immersed build but playing DBD as a proper horror game can be some simple fun, lets me relax too

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024

Body-building at the gym as the game is broken as hell and i couldnt play a single game

• My build:

Any means necessary

Smash hit

Self-Care

Botany knowledge

Idk why but I feel like Everytime I stun a killer with smash hit they just leave the pallet and continue to chase me, unless its a really safe one, so I can come back and reset the pallet later.

And Self-Care botany because why not.