Killer Lobbies: Waited 30 mins to find a game

Options

It takes so long for killers to find a game then only to find a 4 man toxic swf, I like killer more than survivor at the moment but I cant play killer because it takes so long to find a game, Im currently Rank 6, I don't like ranking up anymore because the higher I get the longer it takes to find games

Comments

• ForsakenLemon
    ForsakenLemon Member Posts: 42
    Options

@Eight said:
    More people like killer more than survivor now for some reason

I can't afford to dodge players, I just not rather bring franklins if I dont have to, I dont see myself as a red rank killer but I am tired of going against rank 1's and 2's because I can only find SWFs after half an hour of waiting.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:
    I can't afford to dodge players,

I guess it kinds of looks like a bit of an accusation from me, which it wasn't. It was more of a confession from when I have to wait in long queues and only ever seem to get presented with SWF death squads.

• ForsakenLemon
    Options

Also yeah, I like killer more now because the scales are tipping more towards killer, it feels more rewarding, especially with 4 BBQ stacks and my event hooks, I get like 80k per game. I dont find survivor that fun anymore unless I let my survivor rank go to rank 15 so I dont have to try

• ForsakenLemon
    Options

@Eight said:

@ForsakenLemon said:
    I can't afford to dodge players,

I guess it kinds of looks like a bit of an accusation from me, which it wasn't. It was more of a confession from when I have to wait in long queues and only ever seem to get presented with SWF death squads.

Yeah, I used to dodge but the only games I get are full of try hards, I hope the game picks up in like over a month or so when the new killer comes out, think we get one every like 3 months now I think

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

I'm turning the opposite way, I think. The longer the queues get, the less I am inclined to waste the one game I'll get a day on a team who will, almost certainly, outplay me to the point that I may as well not even be there.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:
    Also yeah, I like killer more now because the scales are tipping more towards killer, it feels more rewarding, especially with 4 BBQ stacks and my event hooks, I get like 80k per game. I dont find survivor that fun anymore unless I let my survivor rank go to rank 15 so I dont have to try

I feel the same mate. Survivor feels tedious and boring now. Too much M1 holding not enough fun interactions with the killer.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:

scales are still tipped in the survivors favor my guy
    its just that the emblem system means that rank 1 is flooded with terrible players

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

@yeet said:

@ForsakenLemon said:

its just that the emblem system means that rank 1 is flooded with terrible players

Makes sense

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

Surv need a BUFF with publicity, seo, ads on twich y youtube. Selling how fun is playing survirvor...
    Its so cucu boring....

No ones wanna play SOLE survirvor, only with friends on ShockWaveFlash

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    Options

@CornChip said:
    More people like killer more than survivor now for some reason

I would say its because you can get bonus BP from event hooks, after you are done with your vials. And survivors cant get any bonus BP after this state by yourself. :(
    so if you want more BP, killer game is your answer.

• PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hello ForsakenLemon!
    Really sorry that this issue happened during the event. I'll make a follow up with the devs team if we can get more details about the problem. I'll keep you posted
    Ŧhank you!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Eight said:
    A-Team. Dodge.
    Navy Seals. Dodge.
    SAS. Dodge.
    (20 minutes later)
    Bunch of random scrubs. Ready...

...D/C. D/C. Suicide. D/C.

This is why I derank now. More relaxing/fun games and faster queues

• Nero
    Nero Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2018
    Options

Killer = FUN and easy now then why play survivor?

Survivor (especially solo) = Trash and boring to play

• Darktronik
    Darktronik Member Posts: 94
    Options

@Nero said:

Yes, it can be a little bit boring after some time, especially solo`ing, but it is not trash. It is as easy as it was before, ranking-up-wise.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,531
    Options

@Darktronik said:

@Nero said:

Yes, it can be a little bit boring after some time, especially solo`ing, but it is not trash. It is as easy as it was before, ranking-up-wise.

Quite a bit too easy even I'd say. Pretty hard to actually depip.

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Wasnt this solved because"is all event fault"?
  • ForsakenLemon
    Options

@yeet said:

@ForsakenLemon said:

For me, I am a better killer, got to rank 5 from 15 in a week without really tryharding, I get 3-4 mans like every 5 games with one exception of like a 2 man

• ForsakenLemon
    Options

@Patricia said:
    Hello ForsakenLemon!
    Really sorry that this issue happened during the event. I'll make a follow up with the devs team if we can get more details about the problem. I'll keep you posted
    Ŧhank you!

Wow didnt expect a reply from a community manager, that is very much appreciated, this has been an ongoing issue for killers for quite some time now

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxuyXVnscmQ&feature=youtu.be

When it's these kind of persons that work on the project, you understand why this game became what it is now and you can imagine what it will be in few months when they will implement there dumb ideas/reworks.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:
    It takes so long for killers to find a game then only to find a 4 man toxic swf, I like killer more than survivor at the moment but I cant play killer because it takes so long to find a game, Im currently Rank 6, I don't like ranking up anymore because the higher I get the longer it takes to find games

I feel your pain. My best queue time during the event is 15 minutes otherwise I average 30-40 minutes. If someone has awful ping I can't even re-queue because I guarantee myself another 15 minute wait.

Honestly after this event is done I'm taking a break until next chapter maybe even longer. Event has really killed my enjoyment for this game tbh.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

its this event. Since you can still earn bonus bloodpoints with the petals as killer everyone wants to play killer. Hell i want to play killer and i dont care about the petals but i cant because the queues at rank 1 are screwed. This event was interesting and dare i say fun but i am ready for it to be over so the game can go back to normal.

• Chimera
    Chimera Member Posts: 3
    Options

@maderr said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxuyXVnscmQ&feature=youtu.be

When it's these kind of persons that work on the project, you understand why this game became what it is now and you can imagine what it will be in few months when they will implement there dumb ideas/reworks.

That looks like a fun build i am going to try it out thanks for sharing.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:

well you just answered your own question of why killer lobbies taking so long.

• ForsakenLemon
    Options

@akbays35 said:

@ForsakenLemon said:

But by default there is more survivors out there than killers

• akbays35
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:

@akbays35 said:

@ForsakenLemon said:

it has to be for this game to function, survivors have never complained about lobby time ever in the history of this game, but killers have complained about it for the past year and don't understand that more survivors are leaving this game or playing less and less and that the killer population has probably doubled due to the buffs.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited November 2018
    Options

@akbays35 said:
    it has to be for this game to function, survivors have never complained about lobby time ever in the history of this game, but killers have complained about it for the past year and don't understand that more survivors are leaving this game or playing less and less and that the killer population has probably doubled due to the buffs.

Bullshit, following the release of bill and borrowed time the killer went on strike and the forum was flooded by thread of survivor complaining aboutexcruciatingly long queue time
    Queue time that magicaly fixed themself once the strike ended despit the fact there wasn't any update pushed

And even without that survivor have been complaining the first two year about the fact that getting a 4 man swf lobby took too long

• akbays35
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

@akbays35 said:

Bullshit, following the release of bill and borrowed time the killer went on strike and the forum was flooded by thread of survivor complaining aboutexcruciatingly long queue time
    Queue time that magicaly fixed themself once the strike ended despit the fact there wasn't any update pushed

And even without that survivor have been complaining the first two year about the fact that getting a 4 man swf lobby took too long

Never noticed it tbh but I played when Doc was released so that was 3 months after bill, but I have noticed the killer time has drastically increased in lobbys in the past few months. I do recall borrowed time being kind of broken since killers really couldn't do anything about survivors being unhooked, but I would prefer that with some better balance changes to what is now either hookfarming and tunneling or just hook simulator. From what I've seen the playerbase overall has increased (most of that is from F13 becoming dead and a surge of new content), I really think what's doing it is the increase in killer players and not so much the survivor player base decreasing.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Nero said:
    Killer = FUN and easy now then why play survivor?

Yeah there is no challenge when playing survivor and you only get screwed by your mates instead of the killer.

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    edited November 2018
    Options

I don't understand.
    1 - Killers cry about survivors.
    2 - Survivors get nerfed (vault, heal, pallets etc)
    3 - Killers complain about queue ...

Killer main here and YES the gameplay became boring and easy.
    Nerfing the only fun interaction in the game is suicide.

For now ... ENJOY your requested queue !

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited November 2018
    Options

@ForsakenLemon said:

@akbays35 said:

@ForsakenLemon said:

Are you sure? I mean yes you need more survivors to start a match, but anyone can play either side. Just because you need more slots to fill for survivor doesn't mean players are queuing more often survivor than killer. You also need 4 survivors to every one killer, anything less than a 4:1 ratio won't cut it. So far, I haven't seen any stats from devs as to the number of people that queue up as survivor vs. killer on any given day. You would think they would have that information though.

• ForsakenLemon
    Options

@rafajsp said:
    I don't understand.

1. I dont cry about survivors
    2. I am primarily a survivor main
    3. Broken lobbys are no excuse
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Eight said:
    A-Team. Dodge.
    Navy Seals. Dodge.
    SAS. Dodge.
    (20 minutes later)
    Bunch of random scrubs. Ready...

...D/C. D/C. Suicide. D/C.

To accurate man.

What I hate the most. Is that the second I click join lobby as survivor, there is a match ready.

Play killer, nah. 30 minute wait. Who wants to play if waiting is just going to eat up all the time?

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited November 2018
    Options

@rafajsp said:
    I don't understand.

Cause survivor is just ever so difficult to play. God forbid it becomes a bit more stressful.

But the survivors are a bunch of crybabies when it comes to the slightest nerf. So... Not much to say. Don't see killers mass review bombing the game when Huntress Hatchets couldn't hit anything after a "Fix".