Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Clairvoyance bug - PC

asherryo
asherryo Member Posts: 1

I managed to get this bug when using this perk earlier today where it turns on the perk permanently.

How I did it:

1. Ran to a boon: shadow step totem (not sure if this is needed or not but thats what i did when it happened) where my survivor friend was at.
  2. Had the survivor healing me and the prompt "M5 to active clairvoyance" so I clicked it for a split second while being healed and let go right away and the auras was activated for the rest of that match without having to hold the activate button or anything.
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zombievex
    Zombievex Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021

Can confirm Clairvoyance perma bug can be recreated by having a survivor heal you and in the process use the clairvoyance action (not holding the action key just pressing and letting go) . Does not require anything else