Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

unable to move after being unhooked/other bugs

bpf
bpf Member Posts: 2

Ever since the new update for the Halloween event, I've experienced some annoying bugs:

(I use Meg Thomas)

• Being frozen after unhooked, either for a short period of time or the whole game. I can only crouch and I cannot use any emotes
  • After being unhooked, sometimes I'm just stuck in the hooked pose. I can still move but it only changes if I get hit by the killer.
  • Killer is invisible/after unhooking survivors they become invisible.
  • Other survivors are either walking in place towards a wall or just standing there.
  • Survivors will heal you and become stuck until you hit the escape key.
  • Cannot wiggle when killer picks you up (sometimes the killer can't even put you on hook).

These are all the bugs I've experienced. And they've been appearing every game. I've tried restarting the game, redownloading the game, changing what perks/character I use, restarting my computer, etc. None of it has worked.

If anyone has a fix please lmk :)

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated