New player test results

tester
tester Member Posts: 792

Guys, did you ever wonder what it's like to be new player today? So did I. Bought a copy for a friend and we played a little in kill your friends so I can teach him. Then, I thought, why not test what matchmaking for brand new players is like, so I switched to his account to try 3 killer games. First one was super easy, but I'm not sure if it was against real people. I think it was bots. I got strange messages after game that normal people don't write, like "good game" and "I enjoyed the match". You know what I mean, no one spells it out like that. Second game was the first Nurse game and I was matched with people with meta perks. Okay, I thought, maybe just a fluke. Third game... (Second Nurse game) OMG! No way those people are new. I only have one crappy perk. Sabo, body blocking, you name it. One grade 1 survivor... How the hell can this be okay for new players that just installed the game for first time 3 hours ago? If you are super new or know someone who is super new, please tell me about your experiences.

Comments