Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No killer power(Xbox One)

AcridPyre
AcridPyre Member Posts: 30
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Started searching for a match which took extra long each time. Had three marches which failed to load causing me to restart the game.

Step 2 : On the fourth game it still takes an extra long time but closing the game made me lose Party streamers the last time so I wait it out.

Step 3 : After several minutes the game actually loads and is working only to find that my power isn't loaded. I was playing The Cannibal and the icon to show my chainsaw and charges weren't present on the screen at all. I had no prompt telling me to push my ability button for chainsaw and could only basic attack.

Step 4 : Disconnecting would have resulted in me getting a penalty so I had to spend the match unable to use my power and got little to no use out of the anniversary cake I had brought.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - The Cannibal
  • Perks played - Undying, Ruin, Pop, and Discordance
  • Map - Red Forrest
  • Frequency of the issue - First time with the no power issue. Maps stuck in infinite loading screens or crashing shortly after loading have been frequent since most recent update.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated