Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Video Tape Pig add-on with Slow-Release Toxin caused permanent exhaustion

Lunnefisk
Lunnefisk Member Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I loaded into a game on Steam against Pig (playing as Mikaela on Yamaoka Family Estate) and she was running Slow-Release Toxin and Video Tape. We all started the game with our masks attached. When I removed mine, the HUD still stated I was wearing a mask though there was no mask on my character, and while the exhaustion debuff was gone, I was unable to use Sprint Burst for the entire game.

Spawning in with the mask on

The mask has been removed, and I am unable to use Sprint Burst despite the exhaustion debuff being gone. The HUD displays as if I was still wearing one. Sorry for not taking a screenshot while I was running around!

Additionally, another survivor removed their mask when it was active, and the active mask remained floating in midair in front of the jigsaw box, still beeping. It's visible by the box in the above screenshot.

The permanent, unremovable exhaustion feels pretty exploitable.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated