Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game disconnecting when I have an internet connection

Today I started to have an error while playing as Freddy Krueger. A few minutes into the game I would hit a survivor after many other hits and hooks, and everyone freezes except me, I can hit survivors but they won't get injured. This lasts for about 5 seconds until I am disconnected and it says "Disconnected from host". I am playing on PC and this happened to me 3 times in a row as Freddy with dream pallets, when I switched to Trickster it didn't happen, might be related. Couple this with the infinite loading screen bug that still happens after the tentative fix and I'm almost unable to play a match. Today I played for about 8 hours and maybe not even 4 of those 8 hours were gameplay cause I couldn't enter most matches. Please fix these bugs, I really love the game!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated