Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the point of the killswitch...

vacaman
vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

...if you are not using it on the maps/perks that are abused? You already know that theres plenty of maps that have boon totems uncleanseable. Why is the totem still usable? Why are the maps still on rotation? Is this bug abuse or not? Are killers going through a social experiment where boons have to be there and they can do nothing about it? Why remove circle of healing and not Shadow Step, it is still uncleansable. Will i get banned if I use the totems on these maps knowing that it's a bug or is it fine?

Most of those are rethoric questions to the void but come on, how incompetent can you be. We know that we are your unpaid beta testers but at least when you know the bugs act as fast as possible to prevent them, you introduced the killswitch for a reason...

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

Well, I can answer one of those- CoH wasn't removed because of the uncleansable totem issue, it was removed because using it was straight up crashing the game to desktop. Regarding why the maps are still in rotation, I'd guess they consider a potentially permanent Shadow Step an annoyance but not quite gamebreaking enough to warrant killswitching? Just a guess, though.