If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Medkit not giving a full heal

Options
2»

Comments

• Sabraiz
    Sabraiz Member Posts: 566
    Options

Brown Medkit, no addons.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

I had the same issue with a Brown med-kit. I was able to heal myself but only to 99%. I needed someone else to finish the heal.

I love the "fifth perk" with the little cute pig.

• jacindazs
    jacindazs Member Posts: 139
    Options

how long it will take to mark this bug as "acknowledged" ?

• elpoh
    elpoh Member Posts: 222
    Options

Probably because the Great Skillcheck bug, where the increased progress go back instantally... more noticiable when working in a Generator with a teammate, where you are able to know everytime the other Survivor did a Great Skillcheck and instantally disappeared the extra progression xd

• Zariva83
    Zariva83 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Haitis problem too. PS4, multiple characters

• boosm
    boosm Member Posts: 9
    Options

What’s wrong with you, it’s not a matter of having a bug marked as acknowledged or not. It is marked as Need more info because devs need log to help them fix, as it is not a reliably reproductible bug

• jacindazs
    Options

They received several logs... also videos. How many logs should we send? I think we showed enough proofs to assign DEV TESTERS to replicate this problem. they have a lot of instructions: which medkit, which addons...

dont tell me, that TESTERS are not able to start game and try it.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

In the background they are probably adding code for future killer powers, future perks, so the code is being modified in various ways, not just the patch notes. Still incompetence though.

• Mrs_Periatis
    Mrs_Periatis Member Posts: 11
    Options

Happened me some times. It seems like 1mm is left when it should have completely healed. annoying.

• ExcessumCamena
    ExcessumCamena Member Posts: 11
    Options

Why is this still going on? I just lost a game because of it.

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 210
    edited November 2021
    Options

Same issue happening with me on PS5 - but toolboxes. Already commented this on another thread:

I used a toolbox with 24 charges. A hook sabo takes 6. Yet I only got 3 and a bit sabos out of my toolbox 🤔 The las sabo was ~99% complete when the toolbox ran out.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245
    Options

Multiple medkits have done this to me the past 2 weeks.

Also happening to toolboxes. Tried to get 4 sabos with Alex's Toolbox (6 charges for each hook) with 24 charges - and it emptied 1 charge short of my 4th sabotage.

This has been going on for weeks - if you can't reproduce and fix this yourselves - not sure what that says about your in-house testing/procedures.

• Asura
    Asura Member Posts: 47
    Options

Been experiencing this issue for a couple weeks; glad I found this thread.

• Quink
    Quink Member Posts: 53
    Options

3 weeks now and it still happens 100% of the time with brown medkits. (It's the only type i use)

Both medkits brought into the trial and medkit found in chest suffer from this. You always get 99% heal and never a full one. How the F can this issue not have been adressed yet?

Has to suck working at Behaviour since 90% of the playerbase constantly ridicules them and they prove those 90% right with each patch released....

• ExcessumCamena
    ExcessumCamena Member Posts: 11
    Options

Still happening. Actually, now it appears to be happening with every single medkit. They all have something like half a charge less than they're supposed to.

• jacindazs
    Options

@MandyTalk Hello, this bug still persist. Last time yesterday with green medkit and speed add-ons. There is also duplicate ticket in forum. Can you repair it please?

• Ziggurat17
    Ziggurat17 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021
    Options

Just happened, last game in the file.

I haven't had the problem with brown nor green nor purple medkits without addons.

Brown medkit + bandages + tape =/= 2 heals

• Ziggurat17
    Ziggurat17 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Here's another one, last game in the log as well

This time it was an anniversary medkit with bandages only, no second addon and nothing on the killer to affect healing speed, it was hard to notice this one as the second heal was done on someone else, but the scoring events gave the regular for a medkit heal +2 for late heal

• whereismykebab
    whereismykebab Member Posts: 228
    Options

If you hit great skill checks, you obviously get the full heal since the great skill check adds some % to the heal progress (So you don't use up as much of the medkit). You also get a full heal if you don't get any skill checks at all during the heal.

It's when you only hit good skill checks is when you are left with an empty medkit regardless of color and a 99% heal.

• Paozilla
    Paozilla Member Posts: 65
    Options

Just died thanks to this, would love to see something done about it soon!

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046
    Options

Yeah, it happened to me as well. Many times.

• Flaming_Phoenix
    Flaming_Phoenix Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Options

Also having the same issue, had multiple games where this happens, just finished my last game and was on 99.9% heal but just not enough, went to a survivor to get healed but they refused to finish my heal and it got us all killed.

• ceecee
    ceecee Member Posts: 11
    Options

Why is this still going on? It's been over a month and there has been a patch during that time.....

• ceecee
    ceecee Member Posts: 11
    Options

And to clarify - this is not just brown medkits - i've had the same issue with a 16 charge green med kit.

• Pelo
    Pelo Member Posts: 1
    Options

32 charges in medkit were not enough for 2 full healings