Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Removing Pig 's Reverse Bear Traps

I removed pig's trap and I took a step away from the spot and got bugged. I couldn't walk away, only spin on spot and if i tried to crouch the game would force me to stand. I was only able to move again when the killer found me after crows started flying around me and hit me. So i was just there unable to help my teammates till pig finally hit me and i could run injured but at that point it was end game.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Exult
    Exult Member Posts: 101

There is also a bug where if you remove the trap from your head the icon to the left still shows you have it on. Plus, if that's the case, you can still attempt to remove the bear trap and get the blood points for it c: