Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor and killer unplayable.

I play on console, and ever since the holloween update both killer and survivor are sadly unplayable. When I play killer I can't get past the loading screen for matches. When I play survivor theres so many glitches and issues that I literally can't do anything.

So when playing survivor, when I get hooked two things usually happen. First, I get hooked and then someone comes and unhooks me. Once they do this my character is stuck floating in the air like they're on the hook yet I'm not. Hook progression is stopped and the killer can pick me up as if I vaulted something slowly or was on a gen. Second thing that happens is that when I get unhooked, I make it to the ground and then I can't do anything but crouch. Can't point can't run nothing happens. It takes up to a minute for me to move at times and usually by then the killer comes back looks at me for a second and then kills me again. I think they usually think I'm afk and being a bad teammate.

Then whenever I vault a window, my character freezes and I'm stuck again. I know it's not lag because both me and my friends have had this happen every match.

Last match I tried to play we went up against the twins. This killer was awesome. Victor jumped on my head and I threw him off, yet the progression bar to do so was still there and I couldn't do anything besides move around. I couldn't do gens or vault windows or anything other than run. On my friends screen I was downed yet crawling at the speed your character runs at and glitching all over the place. The killer chilled with me around the map and enjoyed the weirdness with all the survivors before farming a little and letting us leave. Please fix this, I love dbd but this is rediculous.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated