We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Do Killers Do After Their Last Hook?

Options
Citrusfruit
Citrusfruit Member Posts: 69

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks is the canonical response to getting that hook on the last survivor. Do they just walk away? Do they just stand there and stare at the survivor? I'd like to hear your thoughts. ^^

Comments

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,782
    edited October 2021
    Options

Sit and think about life. Sometimes, we even think about what we could be doing with our lives instead of playing this game. For people like me, with 2.5k hours on it we sometimes think "Is this all there is to life? Am I just going to waste it all on this stupid game?". "I don't want to waste it, I wanna live my dreams".

Then the match finally ends and we join another match.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options

They nod and hit them on the hook.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    Options

That’s a very interesting question. I’m not sure, I guess it depends on the killer. But most would probably just watch them get sacrificed. I can’t imagine what else they would do.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

Doctor probably tortures them, Bubba probably eats them, Hag probably periodically bleeds them, etc. (that is, assuming the entity were to let them even keep the emotionally spent survivor.)

one thing I'm nearly sure of, is that blight goes of to get more orange serum.

The Twins probably just go on a family camping trip or something*

*(not a commentary on the stereotype on how many people play twins, I just feel like quality family time is something the two would like.) I'd say I'm a twins main, and I go out of my way to avoid camping, slugging, etc.

• Gruo
    Gruo Member Posts: 129
    Options

They either move to the next trail immediately after or may just get moved to their own areas after a trial is ended because canonically killers are not kept together, each of them have their own areas they are kept in separately.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

They probably watch the survivor being sacrificed and the entity takes them back to their areas.

• AnObserver
    AnObserver Member Posts: 747
    Options

An undetermined amount of time passes before they decide to try and leave the Trial grounds themselves (as The Entity no longer has an interest with that Trial and leaves the Exit unlocked), which is when we're presented with the Killer walking post-match results screen. And as they walk into an ever growing void, who knows what they'll stumble upon?

• emodeshort
    emodeshort Member Posts: 180
    Options

in some of the doctor's addons, it is said that he conducts research in the mist itself (using survivors, probably) so I imagine they go to their own places to do their thing until needed.