Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Infinite Loading Screen Constantly

coopy498
coopy498 Member Posts: 1

Hello! I am on the verge of not being able to play this game anymore because of how frequently I can't get into games. The issues I am having are first, it's hard to even get into lobbies with my friends, something about a connection error. When I do eventually getting into lobbies with my friends, we are almost always caught by the infinite loading screen and it is awful. We either wait ten minutes until something happens and it shoves us back into the lobby, or we just end up using task manager to close our games. Nonetheless, it is truly an awful experience. Also, I've been playing this game with my friends with no previous issue before so I know our connection to each other is fine. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us, it's awful not being able to play! Also, I do have cross platform on and some things I have noticed are, some friends are easier to connect to than others, sometimes invites don't work but joining them directly does, most of the time when the invites aren't working and we joining directly off the friends list, we are more susceptible to the infinite loading screen. But please feel free to contact me, I will help in anyway to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated