A CALL TO FELLOW CREATORS FOR PERKS !!!! (YOU DONT WANT TO SKIP THIS !!!!!!!!

QTASTIC
QTASTIC Member Posts: 56

I've been working on a concept of a new boon perk and I'd like some ideas of things that can be incorporated into this so here's the setup

When boon totem is lit X happens, however when boon totem is extinguished survivor who lit totem takes 1 health state of damage.

I've tried to balance it with giving all survivors in the area a free dead hard charge, with same cooldown and exhaustion and perk goes away 20 seconds after you leave AoE.

I've tried balancing it where all survivors with the effect at the time take damage when it's snuffed.

I've also thought of an entire line of perks that takes a survivors health state (or inflicts deep wound) if used.

I've looked into no mither being activated with a press of a button or after your first down as well so its a surprise and not known from the start. (among other tweaks)

But my main goal here is to get further ideas and perks added in that incorporate a survivor putting their health on the line in place of getting a huge benefit for themselves or their team instead.

please comment ideas this could revolutionize the DBD perk system if it blows up !!!!

-supplement your lifestyle and happy Halloween

-Q

Comments

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315

Love the idea of getting a massive bonus that when removed the magical whiplash cases damage.

Maybe an infinite endurance status effect would work for it or maybe a brand new parts effect that would also break the totem on use, thus causing the loss of a health state.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Perk: Boon: Tripmine

When the killer snuffs this boon totem, they get stunned for 3s

Gain 250/500/750 bloodpoints each time you stun the killer

• QTASTIC
    QTASTIC Member Posts: 56

I like the infinite endurance effect , and I'd like to add that it only lasts for 4 casts (on same person or different people) cast delay on same person has a cooldown of like 20-30 seconds. and once effect gets casted 4 times the totem is snuffed and destroyed and the original person who casts it takes damage. If the original caster doesn't take damage and still has the effect it returns to normal health state if they don't have the endurance effect they will take damage equal to 1 health state, downing them if they are injured at that time.