Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Adrenaline Not Activating After Being Unhooked (PS5)

Crazewtboy
Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

When you are being carried on the killer's shoulder or you are hooked when playing survivor, Adrenaline no longer goes on standby like the description says. Upon getting off the killer's shoulder or being unhooked you do not receive the additional health state or the speed boost.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• keviolah
    keviolah Member Posts: 9

This has consistently been happening to me. If I'm being carried or am on hook once the last gen is completed, I don't get any of the Adrenaline perks once I'm freed. It's cost me a few matches, thinking I could take a hit once off-hook only to find that I'm still injured. I can't tell if the bug is starting because of Borrowed Time... I can't remember if someone tried to unhook me without Borrowed Time when all the gens were completed.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

I think it is just the perk. I'm wondering if, at least for the killer carrying you, the game thinks you are down on the ground since that is what your health state shows, and tries to give the effects anyway. Even though it can't. I can't explain the hook one though. Either way it is incredibly annoying. You're right