Whinging teammates

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

Not experienced much teammate salt in my 3.5 years in the game but I have had a few in quick succession and I was quite suprised to get some tbh.

1. Deathslinger on Lery's, 1 gen left, 3 alive and he's camping a 1st hooked survivor near a gen im working on, I have about 25 seconds left till the exit gates will become powered. I finish the gen but she was well into stage 2 so I run straight to the camped survivor right as she is about to be sacrificed. I have a free hook state before death, I unhook, drop a flashbang which blinds him, seconds later he hits me, but then downs her and then gets his sacrifice. Me and the other survivor escape as I looped the outdoor structure for a good half a minute whilst being bombarded with msgs about me playing the sims as im an 8 year old as I have 8 in my username 🤣 the other survivor opened the gate and we get away.

So what did I do wrong exactly? I saved 2 yet half got a camped survivor killed. I told them that you still got hit 4 times and that he was face camping you, what was I supposed to do apart from finish 1/3 of a gen.

2. Just got accused of farming. I got 3 unhooks against a tunneling camping ghostface. He tunnelled one out in about 3 minutes without a gen getting done, so it was game over early against a hard tunneller. So yeah, I did farm points by unhooking, but GF wasn't exactly face camping for all 3, but he was in the area. Again, against tunneling with 3 players and 5 gens, what else can I do apart from score me some bloodpoints? The exact same happened to me in the previous game I explained, yet I didn't ######### to the unhooker about it :/ I sat on my first hook for 40 seconds watching 2 survivors crouched down doing nothing 😅

Happy to be enlightened or criticised if you felt I didn't do the right thing.

Come on survivors, chill out a bit and show some respect by messaging AFTER my game had finished.

Comments