Dead Hard Hit Validation Is Extremely Punishing

Options
Vizikk
Vizikk Member Posts: 115

In the last two games I have been hit validated by DH 6 times. It not only extends the chase because of DH, it makes it even worse now I have to wait the Attack CD. It's not like these were last minute dead hards, as the survivor it was "I made a mistake that I should've been punished for, but because of Hit Validation on DH....I dont get punished".

If I am not mistaken 5 out of those 6 hits, were because of mind-games at T and L walls, or jungle gyms. I mind-game them but because Hit Validation prioritizes the invincibility frames in DH over the Hit, they get away when I earned that hit/down.

Hit Validating pallets was one thing. It did make it harder for killers even with low ping because it cause pallet camping to be EXTREMELY safe. Though hit validating DH was not the move. It punishes killers for effectively making good reads, or mind-games.

Please do not tell me "this is rare" from my last two games, this will happen AT LEAST once or twice a game. It will happen even more if survivors realize it's in their favor so they can waste more time. I honestly didn't even know this was a change until I hit people Dead Harding but they didn't go down.

Once again killers are slowly becoming completely useless in a chases around T and L walls or jungle gyms. This had nothing to do with "Killers should've have gotten the hit so it shouldn't count". That 1 extra second you wasted swinging and hitting a validated DH...just costed you another 5-10 seconds of chase time even for a mediocre survivor.

Comments