Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Quickest match in my dbd history

Just had a match on the game against a bubba that had a legacy meg. 3 of us were trying to vault but the meg and I sort of got stuck so neither of us could vault the window and down the giant cylander. Sadly 2 of the survivors up there got downed but I made it down in time. I was laughing and the bubba and I memed for a bit but after in the end game chat the legacy meg went balistic. Full on slurs and insults(already reported but didnt do anything) honestly I was just laughing because its legit just a game and mistakes like that happen when you play solo qeue. Sometimes you and another survivor get stuck, it happens but I dont understand why people get so upset lol. Especially with someone that has what looked like nearly full legacy and the deathgarden mask. They must have been around a while so they should know that things happen. I just find the situation funny XD

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

My fastest:

A player disconnected while loading

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

I LOVE WHEN PLAYERS GET STUCK! I have a clip and all 4 of us were doing the shack gen against a pig, we hear her ambush noise, 1 takes window, the other 3 take door and boom stuck, had it been a bubba we would've all been taken down. I was in tears from laughing so hard