I feel so lucky that i managed to quit this game totally

2»

Comments

• WARW0LF
    WARW0LF Member Posts: 200

licences is how it survived, the art team and licences

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989

You go from aggressive to passive aggressive.

Because the most significant issues you stated from two years ago still exist today (breakable walls haven't offest the rest of the changes that make loops easier for survivors for example). I gave you examples of things, from my own experience that make it harder now, that were not the case 2 years ago.

So respectfully, instead of being so determined to either a) call me a liar, or b) undermine my own experiences, can we just agree to disagree and move on?

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

No this is just how I type. I'm blunt about stuff and you playing painfully oblivious to my points is making me scratch my head.,

Lol you cherry picked the walls out of all my points, really? That's it? And you wonder why I'm seemingly 'aggressive' with you lol. You don't realize how breakable walls changed some things, Yes it may not be perfect but at least you can diminish strong window's effectiveness. Back then It had Infinite loops you can't do anything about, I repeat. You can't do anything about but watch them vault 3 times then go to a safe pallet then do the same thing again because the entity blocker disappears.

So basically you don't want to admit you're wrong so you want me to just say okay no one is right so everyone is happy. Face palm.

I never called you a liar by the way quote me on when did I say that? I said the game being harder now that it was ever before is factually incorrect. Game was harder multiple teams over the years and game got easier. Community faced newest road block(Boons and matchmaking) and everyone is suddenly on a mental breakdown and the whole world is crumbling lmao.

• DangerScouse

The walls were the only example you gave that is different now. That's why I picked it out, but caveat that it hasn't made the game easier for killers (basically because of killer nerfs, survivor buffs and the sheer volume of pallets and windows)

I never got aggressive, rude or insulting with you, so there was no need for you to do so back.

I said you were either calling me a liar or undermining my experience. I guess it's the latter then.

I am finding the game much harder now, is the ultimate point I'm making. So you can see why I disagree with you "facts". So I'm obviously not going to say I'm wring because my experience is what I have outlined multiple times.

Why do you seem to think the only two options are me being wrong, or you being wrong? Maybe we are both right, because the game is different for everyone, and me and so many other are saying how hard it is now. When you argue so vigorously against that, can you see how that comes across?

Anyway, like I said. Good luck nobhard feelings. We have a different opinion, why does it matter?

• DangerScouse

For the record, I appreciate your perspective, and how passionate you are about it, despite not understanding how passionate you are to try to undermine my experience. But I respect your opinion, even if I disagree.

We are both (presumably) adults, so we can agree to disagree with civility, and ultimately neither my view, or yours are harmful to the other side, so we can leave it there. Good debate.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

As someone who started playing 3 years ago, killer is definitely worse now than it was 2 years ago. MMR has made this game almost unplayable because they don’t balance it for skilled players.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

He just explained why he was here, "Just came here to see some updates"

Updates were trash, thus this thread....

• DangerScouse

I agree the matchmaking feels much worse now. Whether it is, or it is a case of the "Peter Principle", my games are notably tougher every time with any killer.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

Yea, it’s not just that it’s tougher. I don’t mind having to try hard in order to win; the problem is that optimal play is incredibly boring. If I want to 4k against a competent group, I essentially have to tunnel/camp hook. Games that I win aren’t fun, and obviously letting 2-3 get out by playing more relaxed also isn’t fun.

• DangerScouse
  • Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974
    edited November 2021
  • Myla

What killer Nerf? Nerfing a few killers with arguably broken mechanics doesn't mean you nerfed the entire roster and that's disingenuous. The game as a whole is better for killers now and what Survivor buff? You mean boon totem? How about the myriad of Strong survivor tools that I listed before that you so conveniently left out? Before there was boon totem there was Instant full health heals and again the list goes on. The windows and pallets volume was worse back then and you thought this was bad lol.

No, it's the opposite. You're overexaggerating your experience. I'm not sure whether you experienced the game back then but it is no way harder right now. It's just factually impossible and you going around saying it was objective fact is mind boggling.

There can only be one right because you made a statement about this game's current state being the HARDEST and kept insisted that it is objective fact, I disagreed. Then you back pedaled to "muh opinion" "subjectivity" when I provided points that is many times more than what you listed(4).

Mate, you're the one who came at me first and disagreed with what I said when you specifically asked for my thoughts and now you're playing as if you're the Saint in all of this? Come on now.

• DangerScouse
    edited November 2021

I did experience the game 2 years ago as it is when I started playing. And I'm experiencing it now. And I find it harder now. Fact. Thanks for your input.

It goes without saying that when someone makes a comment on how hard or otherwise the game is, it is of course subjective and an opinion.

My facts are that I do in fact find the game harder now. And I've given plenty of reasons why. By arguing with me so aggressively you are basically calling me a liar. And of course I would take offence to that.

No idea why you continue to be so defensive when I've said I respect your point of view. Why is it so important to you, to try and beat me down or prove me wrong?

Keep being angry and rude if you want, but I'm good.

• DangerScouse

Allow me apologise if I misrepresented my point initially. Hopefully I've cleared up what I was trying to say and you can accept that.

No hard feelings friend.

• Myla
    edited November 2021

Lmfao whatever. Back pedal to subjective opinions when you were parading your opinions as facts earlier...let's see in your own words "Undermining" my experience.

"My point stands that it is harder now than it was to be killer two years ago"

"Most importantly my experience that even as an average player, every game I play now is so much harder than even when I started. Objectively so."

Doesn't sound very opinionated. Not being defensive, I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy when you shrink on your arguments finally.

Anyway, I'll let you off the hook.

Bye.

• DangerScouse

Every game I do play now is harder, Fact. I find the game harder now, fact.

I'm struggling to understand why you appear to think I'm lying, or why it matters. But I never worry "too" much about aggressive bullies so I'm sweet

😁

• Myla