Talking about Dead Hard but not in a "OP perk blah blah blah" way

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

After Validation got added, the perk started finally doing its job and started dodging, at the cost of everyone's sanity due to blood and screaming happening when the user gets hit and it just gets hit-reg'd

But I am curious on one part of its design, was it intended to just to allow to user to dodge an attack or was it intended to allow you to safely make distance away from you and the killer?

To make it easier to understand, was dead hard meant for dodging, making distance, or both?

So that's why I am asking everyone, community and if I get lucky probably a bhvr employee cause that'll be cool to see their take on this, how do you see this perk? do you see it as a perk meant for dodging only, a perk meant for making distance only, or both?

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Uhh, I think the dodge can go for multiple things, you can "DH for distance" if you need to get to a vault you otherwise just couldnt get to, or use it to extend a chase, depends on teh envirment, I think its to buy an extra second, and if theres a vault or pallet, thats cool as well.