The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Facecamped build

I saw a bunch of people complaining about being facecamped, so I decided to make a half-baked build for the Savior and the Save-ee.

Savior:

● BT

● Flashbang

● Kindred

● DH

This build is more focused on getting the person off the hook without the whole "killer swipes and downs the off-hook person". First, you'll need to drop the flashbang in the killers FOV. Once you know the killer is blind, pluck the person off hook, and start running behind them. Try to get the killer to target you, before you split away from the unhooked player.

Also, if they haven't patched it, you can try using Clairvoyance (instead of Kindred) to body block the killer.

Save-ee:

●Breakdown

●SB

●DS

●Either Kinship or DWM

This build is focused on both escaping, and ruining the facecampers game. I'd also recommend bringing a flashlight, and only using it after a pallet stun or while they are breaking the pallet. Just make sure to run or hide once you've blinded them, so the killer will move on to another player.

Hope this helps! Also, feel free to leave any criticism or suggestions in the comments.