Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the flashbang actually working.

I'm running the perk flash bang and it doesn't seem to be working. I have gotten the killer blind three times twice in one game and it doesn't even slow the killer down. I don't think the killer s getting blinded by the flashbang itself.

Answers

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

You're sure it says the killer blind score event to tell you you got the bilnd right?

If so, it's still not a guaranteed "slowdown" as some killer will continue to keep up simply by hearing.

Simply put, a blind won't do much to more experienced killers even if it did work.

• rednightmare
    rednightmare Member Posts: 19

I dunno man two killers in a row? They aren't even acting like they are blinded. I could could understand if they moved forward and hit me cool. But to get three killer blinds when they break the pallet and begin chasing me as if nothing happened? I'm not buying it. And yes it registered on both my tome challenge and my score thing.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

You'd be amazed at how well headphones work against blinds. I've seen multiple people easily follow someone after being blinded simply by listening to them.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I let someone blind me with a flashbang yesterday, and the blind worked just fine. I've dropped flashbangs mid-chase and blinded killers and it didn't seem to slow them down, either. The blind doesn't last long and a lot of killers can still follow the survivor using headphones. Flashbangs are more for saves, really. If I use a flashbang for a blind in any instance other than a save, it's only for a challenge, not because I expect it to be useful.