Cross Progression / Solution, Account Switch!

Options

Hello.

I know this topic has been talked about multiple times and I know that the BHVR team said, that they can't guarantee a cross progression between other than Switch, Stadia and PC and they are working on it but I really wanna talk about this.

I am kind of a console player (PlayStation) when it comes to a few games like Dead by Daylight and I've been playing this game on console for now 3 1/2 years. I know theres a few other things the team is working on, but can you imagine how tired I am of playing this game on this limited console? Not only that I don't enjoy it as much anymore on console like I used to, its also that I can't play specific killers because I can't really control the abilities like I wish to.

I just wanna play on PC, doesn't even need to have cross progression, as long as I can use my account on pc. I spent a lot of money on skins, DLCs and the game in general and completed all rifts since release, I wanna keep all my progress.

Why not maybe offer players to switch their accounts? I wouldn't even mind paying for it if needed. I mean it wouldn't affect you all so much, would it?

I wanna play on PC because PlayStation has literally removed all access to find people to play with and I don't wanna wait for them one more year to have Discord included. Please, can someone just redirect this suggestion? I think I'm not the only one. Its maybe the best solution for now if cross progression isn't possible.