Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I got disconnected and banned

nick12345
nick12345 Member Posts: 1

I was playing on stream and I got disconnected a bunch of times and got banned for it.Is there any fix for it?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AoKenshi025
    AoKenshi025 Member Posts: 21

I'm currently at a hotel and will be for the next week and I keep getting DC'd because of the internet here. It is so frustrating because now I'm up to a 15 minute penalty for something that is outside of my control. The weird thing is though Idk if its the internet or the game, because I can be talking to people on discord and have no problem with discord but still get dc'd from my match. It worries me because I really want the skins from the event. It's kind of crappy how they've done the penalties.

• Vizikk
    Vizikk Member Posts: 115

If it is a DC penalty "ban" then probably not. Just re-frame from continuously queuing with spotty internet. Happens to all of us I'm sure. Get DC penalty once and just hold out until your internet seems to be in good shape.