Which would you take and why?

EDIT: ONLY TAKE ONE

Comments

• TheDuhJ
    TheDuhJ Member Posts: 475

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Windows Of Opportunity. I'm decent at looping, but I somehow always find myself in dead zones. Having WOO would be more useful for me.

• Definitely Windows of Opportunity. In most cases by the time you use dead hard it's not even to help you escape into something. Most survivors I see will use it any time just for those 2 seconds of longer life span.

Opportunity will at least show me a decent path and almost right away tell me what loops I'm walking into or even what loops are nearby for me to use against the killer. Way more beneficial

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

Honestly, as broken as DH is, I still pick Windows more often than not because I enjoy the awareness it brings. That being said DH + Windows is possible in most of my builds.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,700

Windows by far.

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623

I'd take DH only because I can figure out where windows/pallets are most of the time. I didn't play the new maps(think after deathslinger) enough to learn them properly so maybe if we only considered the new maps I'd pick Windows of Opportunity,

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
  • Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Woo, 100%

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Windows of Opportunity honestly seems pretty great now for survivors. Knowing precisely where you can run when a chase starts is huge!

Ironically Zanshin Tactics doesn’t seem to be as popular for killers even though it’s basically the same ability. I think it’s because the survivor is the one leading the chase and the killer is responding to what the survivor does, so the killer knowing a vault or pallet is coming up isn’t quite as useful to them as the survivor knowing where the closest vault or pallet is can be to them. (Although it is interesting that Zanshin Tactics shows the killer where the breakable walls are, which might be useful to know to weaken loops ahead of time… I might have to give this a go sometime…)

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

WoO, because your exhaustion perk should be Sprint Burst.

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

Zanshin Tactics doesn't slow down gen speed, and is therefor useless.

Windows of Opportunity can help survivors lengthen chase time, which helps the team with gen speed.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Hypothetically if Zanshin Tactics helps a killer shorten their chases then it does put gen pressure on the survivors (since downing survivors is the best gen pressure of all.) The problem with Zanshin Tactics is it’s not obvious how much if at all it shortens your chases. (Taking out breakable walls can weaken those loops and shorten those chases, but how often would Zanshin clue you in to a wall you didn’t already know was there? )

• TheDuhJ

I've run Zenshin on Trapper and hag before just to find pallets to trap. any killer who can beat a survivor to a loop and cut them off may benefit from it... wraith maybe?

• TheDuhJ

So the one thing I have gotten value out of Zenshin tactics before is if I'm chasing a survivor that is running towards a strong area, I can size up the situation and determine whether I want to try to get a pallet down, commit, or not even bother because when they do throw down the pallet I can break they just have another crazy strong tile to run to.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Windows. I love information perks.

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

DH is cheap and dumb. WOO for the win.

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

I always take WoO over exhaustion perks, the efficiency you gain by knowing where to route next is far outweighed by a single use of an exhaustion perk during chase.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Woo in solo, dh in a coordinated swf.

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147

Dead Hard because I am a highly skilled gamer and it feels good to outplay the Killer by courageously pressing a button when I mess up :^)

Truly the pinnacle of perk design, Killers should get good by not letting Survivors have buttons to push.