Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher need up

Taingaran
Taingaran Member Posts: 288
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

With the emergence of boon totems, the tools are now needed to counter them. And improving these perks is now an opportune moment.

Bloodhound

1. Pools of Blood are now tracked 5/7/10 seconds longer than normal.
  2. Pools of Blood are now shown in yellow.

Sloppy Butcher

Remove the basic attack requirement. Perk will trigger on attacks that can damage Survivors.

Comments

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204

you do realize with that sloppy butcher buff, a good chunk of the add-ons would be infinitely worse than they already are?

• Viamont
    Viamont Member Posts: 304

In all honesty, given how all those perks have double efects, i would argue certain killer perks should do the same, on the topic thoug i agree, some need buffs.

Bloodhound should instead make blood bright like scratchmarks, that way even tall grass and the ground color wont prevent you from finding them

Sloopy butcher on the other hand could have its efects buffed up. Hemorrage from 20 flat % to 20/30/40% depending on level slowdown on healing, hemorrage on the other hand should leave footstep marks leading to the direction the survivor its going betwen splaters.

With this both perks as a combo become a very reliable way track down survivors even in the range of the ridiculous shadow steep boon.

In the end this would still need the killer to land an atack on a survivor but at least theres insentive to run them as an alternative to track down.

On the other hand, i like your idea of "actions" that cause a state of damage to the survivors to trigger sloopy butcher...but on the other hand i dont know if that would make some killers particular stronger.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

What are you even talking about. How is making sloppy butcher nerfing addons that apply sloppy butcher? When you use those addons you don't run sloppy in the first place.

• IWFreak
    IWFreak Member Posts: 252

That would be a good thing, you wouldn't need those kind of add-ons anymore. This makes space for more interesting add-ons.

• Tekno_Badger
    Tekno_Badger Member Posts: 526

Sloppy is fine as is, Bloodhound does need a rework tho. No need to make blood yellow tho, it'd vanish on Coldwind maps. I suggest the following:

BLOODHOUND

After hooking a survivor for the first time, gain a stack-able 1/1.5/2% movement speed bonus that activates when chasing a bleeding survivor, up to 4/6/8%. Pools of Blood glow bright red and remain 4 seconds longer.