We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why is the killer so weak?

Options

为什么杀手这么弱,自从DBD版本4.3开始HEX:UNDIE被削弱之后.强势杀手一直在被弱化,幸存者经常更强大,我经常在想为什么不把杀手做成AI给幸存者愚弄.自作者是不是从来不玩杀手?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is the killer so weak? Since DBD version 4.3, HEX:UNDIE has been weakened. Strong killers have been weakened, and survivors are often stronger. I often wonder why the killer is not made into AI to fool the survivors. Since the author is not Never play Killer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

なぜキラーはそれほど弱いのですか?DBDバージョン4.3以降、HEX:UNDIEは弱くなりました。強いキラーは弱くなり、生存者はしばしば強くなります。なぜキラーは生存者をだますためにAIにされないのか疑問に思うことがよくあります。キラーをプレイすることはありませんか?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

When you play as survivor vs good killers you notice that is not killers weak. It's just a lack of expirience.

• If you be CAMPER,All players are unhappy. The killer will be insulted by the survivors. If not camping, the survivors will quickly repair the generator and escape.

• This is right, but good killers are not super few, and many good killers say that the killers are too weak now. I don't play DBD much, probably played 2000h. 900h for survivors, 1100h for killers, but I feel The killer has been weakened in recent versions

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

I have about same time in game as you. 2600 total. I guess 1000 on survivors and 1600 on killer.

I'm absolute awful on certain killers like Nurse, Blight, Piramyd Head and some else. I just don't know how to use their power effectively.

But overal I'm not a bad killer. I'm good with most killers but sumetimes I lose even if I feel like I didn't make mistakes.

We can't win every game. Sometimes we just need to accept lose. Even best killers in game don't have 100% winrate. And best survivors with best items on most convinient maps sometimes die. This game gives a chance to win to every side pretty much equally.

If you lose half of your games it's normal. If you lose more, you probably need to learn something that you missing.