If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hawkins offering reward BP's seem off.

Options

Hello I dont think this is just me noticing this although I had a few hundred hawkin offerings on my main survivor which is much more compared to my friend who dosent play survivor at all and he got 800k for basically no offerings but I got 100k. Dunno if this is intentional or a bug but thought I should report it.

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Awesomealan1
    Awesomealan1 Member Posts: 38
    Options

Same here. Only got 100k for 100's of offerings, but others got over a million..

• Zyie
    Zyie Member Posts: 90
    Options

Same, I've seen others get millions, and while I had a similar amount of offerings as they did, I got 100k.

I feel like for some people it may have calculated the offerings correctly and given them their rewards, and for others 0 offerings were counted so they just got the basic 100k bp..

• Seleneseraph
    Seleneseraph Member Posts: 10
    Options

Well you're not the only one...I had over 150 offerings and also only got 100k

The DBD Reddit page is loaded with people with random rewards .... People who are talking about a 1000 offers get 600k while others with 200 offers got 1,5mil....

It makes no sense at all

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited November 2021
    Options

I’m pretty sure I had at least 100 offerings but only got 100k BP. I had considered that you just needed a ton of offerings to be eligible for additional BP but based on the experiences I’m reading about, it seems like a glitch happened and it’s now randomly giving people BP.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,668
    edited November 2021
    Options

I only got 100k, not sure of exact amount but it was over 1k across all characters, 400 on my main alone

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

Same here ! I have accumulated a crazy amount of offerings and only got 100k, what the hell !

• Tsuyu
    Tsuyu Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here, I've been collecting the offerings since the DLC came out and received 100k