Done playing until the June Update.

Options

I went back into old DbD and my god it's so infuriating to play when all ya got are nothing more than Ochidouche wannabes that abuse every mechanic like the vacuum. I'm not playing until the actual update since this game is downright bull$hit as a killer. I miss the PTB. Bring it back please.

Comments

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59
    Options
    The new update doesn't include the hatch as far as I can tell. Personally this update doesn't do anything to help killers at all imo. To me, devs announced they don't care if killer gameplay sucks because survivors either ######### louder or are more important to them.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@TheWind said:
    The new update doesn't include the hatch as far as I can tell. Personally this update doesn't do anything to help killers at all imo. To me, devs announced they don't care if killer gameplay sucks because survivors either ######### louder or are more important to them.

I'm not sure that's the case, perhaps they found some bugs with it or wanted to tweak it more. Just because something didn't make it in doesn't mean they don't care. Would it be better if they''d added it in with known bugs if that was the reason for not including it? If they'd done that you all would be complaining non stop about how they didn't care or how could they let this go through.

Why not wait and see what the patch notes say why they didn't add it or for a dev response instead of just saying they don't care without knowing the reason.

• Violator
    Violator Member Posts: 17
    Options

devs are clueless on how to balance their game. too afraid to upset the survivor fan base or dont know what to prioritize. they make new killers instead of fixing balancing issues. Im not spending any more money on this game until I feel like the devs fix it instead of create new killers and survivors.

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    Options

Go check out twitch.tv and look at who is streaming. You hardly see killers there and those that do stream are very popular for some odd reason... can never figure out why... hmm...

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Runiver said:

The update is the 12th.
    And yes, it doesn't include the hatch, but it includes some loop reworks, as well as the vacuum removal.

Once you play without the vacuum, and get it back on live, you wonder how this ######### has been here for so long without getting checked or nerfed.

@Runiver Okay I'm going to do a magic trick and it involves teleporting! I'm going to teleport to the other side of this pallet with the power of magic!
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    @Runiver Okay I'm going to do a magic trick and it involves teleporting! I'm going to teleport to the other side of this pallet with the power of magic!

RIP vacuum, 2016-2018, you won't be missed :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWwQh-KSYu8&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkw3fDU6lw&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P__ucxEahI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXldPYDkdXE

And sometimes, randomly, 1 out of 100 times :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuzsH4x5oj4

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.
    And yes, it doesn't include the hatch, but it includes some loop reworks, as well as the vacuum removal.

Once you play without the vacuum, and get it back on live, you wonder how this ######### has been here for so long without getting checked or nerfed.

The vacuum removal is all I want right now.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

Well Rusty you are in luck and only have to wait 2 more days !! unless your a console player ofc

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

Well Rusty you are in luck and only have to wait 2 more days !! unless your a console player ofc

Nope I am a PC player. And thank god it's only 2 days. Playing the current DbD is pure cancer and when I play a game I want to have fun, not getting PO'd because of poor game balance with players that have the good end of the stick rubbing it in my face.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

Nope I am a PC player. And thank god it's only 2 days. Playing the current DbD is pure cancer and when I play a game I want to have fun, not getting PO'd because of poor game balance with players that have the good end of the stick rubbing it in my face.

No offence Rusty and I mean this is the nicest possible way, but if you get this upset and emotional over this game then I'd either take a break or play some single player stuff- - God of War is amazing !! 10/10 :chuffed:

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

### me, I had the exact same experience.

Played for a week on the PTB, loved it. Went back to the live build yesterday to grind to 1 mil bloodpoints and DEAR GOD VACUUM PALLETS ARE AWFUL.

How did we live with them for so long? D:

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

And no matter how many updates, how many balance changes or how many fixes there will always be players that have the good of the stick rubbing it in your face. And I guarantee you are going to get pissed off no matter what changes are made - you are a passionate guy/girl and you want your fix of Dead by Daylight

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

No offence Rusty and I mean this is the nicest possible way, but if you get this upset and emotional over this game then I'd either take a break or play some single player stuff- - God of War is amazing !! 10/10 :chuffed:

Yeah I've been doing that to chill out but I've just been a killer main since before Nurse came out and after dealing with all the bad balance decisions in the past, my fuse is just difficult to handle sometimes. I appreciate the concern though.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Runiver said:
    The update is the 12th.

Yeah I've been doing that to chill out but I've just been a killer main since before Nurse came out and after dealing with all the bad balance decisions in the past, my fuse is just difficult to handle sometimes. I appreciate the concern though.

no worries buddy xxx

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

I’m on console... WOE IS ME!!!

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    I’m on console... WOE IS ME!!!

This guy is way too funny sometimes.
    @CallMeRusty420 it's okay to get mad. It's not okay to get toxic. Make the diffrence and you're good to go

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I went back into old DbD and my god it's so infuriating to play when all ya got are nothing more than Ochidouche wannabes that abuse every mechanic like the vacuum. I'm not playing until the actual update since this game is downright bull$hit as a killer. I miss the PTB. Bring it back please.

No change in the PTB actually affects the ochidouce wannabes. They still got their lightsabres and can flash you aftre every pallet. DS is still a thing and you can still loop, just need to be careful withotu the vacuum now

• Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

I can't wait until it's implemented. The number of survivors who rely on it, man I'm almost drooling with the expectations of seeing them try that stuff.