What else do you play?

stvnhthr
stvnhthr Member Posts: 777
edited November 2021 in Off-topic

When dbd penalizes you for 6 hours for no reason what else do you play? Because of an eye problem I can't play first person games, I get motion sick. I think I need to find a new third person game since it does not look like dbd is getting fixed anytime soon.

Ideally I am looking for a fun third person perspective game with matches lasting 5-20 minutes so I have something to play while my computer renders and prints.

Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

Do you like story games where you have to choose monologues and complete simple tasks?

I highly recommend the game "Tell Me Why". i think the game is currently free so you can give it a try.

I played a bit a few months ago and I really liked the story. i need to play again sometime ^^"

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

dead by daylight mobile

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284

New World is a third person game and its pretty fun

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I've been playing For Honor lately with my swf teammate. We've been having a blast. We play v AI because it's more casual than the PVP modes. It's great because can still complete challenges and progress in the battle pass.

• botrax
    botrax Member Posts: 633

Teamfight tactic, demon souls, dark souls, bloodborn, tales of arise or just any tales game, pokemon, final fantasy the rpg not the mmo, magic the gathering and disgaea 1 to 6.

Honestly i only play dbd when i dont know what to play and i need to waste time

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Mortal shell. And waiting for Elden Ring which will make DBD my no.2 game

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I tend to play Overwatch... but that won't do you any good

I also have the Division 2

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Warframe, Destiny 2 and Division 2 are all decent third person looter-shooters if you are in to that stuff. Personally I like Warframe but the movement in that game is very aggressive so it may also give you motion sickness.