Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Problem with Tome II challenge ''dead hardy''

Cutthroat
Cutthroat Member Posts: 6
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting

PC

I've been trying to get this one for the past couple of days and i just can't seem to get it. I dead harded multiple times, some late, some early, some with perfect timing since i tought maybe you gotta time it well and dodge a tap not a lunge. nothing. I've had games where i dead harded 6+hits, still nothing. I was told it might be an issue with connection, but i've played +20 games, all with dead hards done early, late and perfect timing, and I doubt it's just a connection issue.

Update: I have confirmed that a few other people besides me have this issue, hopefuly BHVR does something about this.

Post edited by Cutthroat on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated