FUN KILLER IDEA CHALLENGE ! NEED HELP FROM YOU!!!

QTASTIC
QTASTIC Member Posts: 56

So here is the goal everyone who stops by this forum I'd like you to comment a random perk, power, game mechanic,map, or something interesting! (No matter how crazy, weird, or meme-y)

My goal here is to sift through all of the comments and to incorporate them into a specific killer.

The base of the killer is a killer who.

killer- THE TWISTED

1. bases- survivors start off with an antidote on their person (symbol on survivor portrait)
  • Coats his knives in different poison (clown alternative killer like but its melee instead of thrown)
  • When a survivor goes down killer removes their antidote then he injects a poison(JUICES THEM) into them (which full heals them) and hands them a knife and a timer appears (until they die). The survivor must put another survivor into the dying state and take there antidote to live (when picking up antidote like an item knife is dropped and disappears back to THE TWISTED)
  • Here's the kicker ability can only be used once per survivor and the antidotes are only one use, so the last survivor to get hit by it gains full health and gets the endurance status effect and has to essentially follow and take back the antidote from the killer.
  • While juiced - the survivor moves at 4.6m/s (regular killer speed ) and killer instinct locates nearest killer/survivor within 16 meters -Perks are disabled

keep in mind i literally thought of this concept like 10 mins ago when I woke up due to a weird dream I had and if this gets enough attention (and I remember) I'll flush this out into a full killer and write things properly this is just a fun game style scenario to help creativity even if it can't be incorporated into the game I'd still like to hear some people's thoughts

1. ALSO feel free to take this idea and use it as your own it saves me work XD