The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just leave the damn game

You are not cool by standing right on the exit line or the hatch waiting for the killer to come watch you leave. If everyone is at the gate who is left alive, just leave the ######### game. Killers cant end the game and it is such a piss off to have to patrol both gates and find hatch every game just to watch survivor(s) stand at the exit gate waiting to leave.

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

If they let you get a hit in, and don't just wait for you to waste time only to run out at the last possible second before you're in hitting range.

The only gameplay act that I do think is toxic, even if it's not the hugest deal.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I won't give them the satisfaction.

Usually I'll just stand outside and watch a podcast. Every now and then they'll want to gloat at me so badly that they'll walk out and I'll be able to down and hook them.

• Xayrlen
    Xayrlen Member Posts: 329

Make me.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Many experienced survivors will wait at the exit gate to force the killer to waste time pushing them out if their teammates aren't all out yet. I've legitimately lost kills because I tried to push someone out like that

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

I just spam my power for bloodpoints or go find pallets and walls to break.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059

Yeah, I don't bother showing up to gates because the majority of the time, the survivor just wants me to lunge after them and hit the wall as they leave. I don't really trust survivors that want me to hit them out the gates unless we've been friendly before that point.

Heh. Yesterday I had a game where I earned about 2.5k extra bloodpoints kicking pumpkins, breaking walls, and vomming on random objects because this one clicky-click really wanted me to witness him jump through the hatch. Took him about four minutes and me walking past the room he was in before he finally gave up and left.

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

Idk just go do something else if it bothers you that much. As Plague I like to stand there and vomit in their general direction so they know how salty I'm feeling towards them lol

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

He didn't get any extra points either, just wasted his own time. That's a net win for you

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

My friend and I died in a match because we had to take all the aggro, especially to get the final gen done. One of the other survivors stayed in the match and made sure the killer saw her teabagging before leaving through the exit gate. She earned soooo much less than me and my friend, and we died.

Why is it the useless ones who do that nonsense? No, never mind, I know the answer to that, but still, it's embarrassing.

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607

Use the time to farm points. If you're playing a killer with a spammable power (Fred and Trapper are good candidates) just keep doing that until time runs out. Or go around the map and break every dropped pallet/breakable wall you didn't break. Utilize it to farm up more points.

• cantelope
    cantelope Applicant Posts: 343

Really just ignore them. It's stupid and hypocritical and there is nothing you can say that will stop it.

All you can do is take the power from them. Do what others are saying. Break stuff, spam skills. If I'm clown I [BAD WORD] around with the invigorate and see if I can hit ramps.

If you make it your time they can't take it from you, only lose theirs.

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

I can't my challenge is to have others escape while I'm still in the trial

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

I normally take my headphones off and go smoke or grab something to drink or whatever your wasting your time not mine