Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nobody like perk tiers. Remove them.

Prex91
Prex91 Member Posts: 764
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Devs please dont be pride or full of ego and remove this obsolete mechanics. Now we Have almost 200 perks, the game is not the same of the lunch. Guys just vote up this post of we wants devs to here loud and clear, and consider to remove them.

Comments

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233

I also frequently think this, but the problem is there aren't enough universal perks to fill out the bloodweb without ranks.

There are (I think, now that Demo and Nancy and Steve's have been made universal) 20 universal survivor perks and 15 universal killer perks.

So without any teachables unlocked, a survivor would have 23 perks spread across 50 bloodweb levels. (20 universal + 3 teachable), and a killer would have 18. That means more than half of the "pages" of the bloodweb would have no perks. Compare that to now, where almost every page has at least one perk, and higher-tier pages have as many as 4 perks to choose between (with the entity automatically eating the other 2). Without ranks, there really wouldn't be enough perks to have those bloodweb pages where you have to choose one and lose the other.

Maybe that would still feel OK, and obviously that would get better the more teachables you've unlocked.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

they wont cut two thirds of the grind from this game.

after all, the grind is what keeps people playing.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

I mean people should be heard but I think it's fine where it is but imagine a Myers nerf

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I think perk tiers should stay. But you can only find tier 1 in the Bloodweb, and to lvl them up, you have to actually use them in matches

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i honestly dont want to...

i took a break and missed the last two chapters and i have already given up on my goal of P3ing + maxing out all Killers for, well, probaply forever.

though my hopes are up that they manage to find some other ways of reducing the grind.

they could increase the amount of BP we earn per trial or add some more challenges that reward us bonus BP for example.