Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bug Regarding Rank Reset

So, I've been playing on the PTB over the past week because I really love the new killer, but, just today, it reset my rank early there, and I got 350,000 BP. I thought "yo, awesome!" in the moment, but quickly had the prospect of not getting those BP on live, which spooked me. So I de-updated the beta back to live, and, sure enough, I didn't get the rank reset BP. (also, side thing, you get 10,000 BP every match you finish by a rank reset glitch on the PTB)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• lethargicsauce
    lethargicsauce Member Posts: 87

Update: This has been fixed, I just got my Rank-Reset BP on my main account. It was less than I got from the PTB, but that's fine by me.