If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Tome 8 "The Beast Awakens" Bugged

Options
KeiOrtem
KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252

Platform: PC

Description: You cant complete "The beast awakens"

play any stealth killer while having beast of pray equipped and the challenge "the beast awakens" selected, try to finish the challenge

all the time

16 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• NekroG
    NekroG Member Posts: 8
    Options

Can Confirm I have tried multiple times and done exactly as it asked, and it won't register as complete.

Totally Bugged

• mynameisBlade
    mynameisBlade Member Posts: 325
    Options

Bump.

• JBroskeez
    JBroskeez Member Posts: 2
    Options

Challenge Error - Tome VIII: The Beast Awakens

This challenge does not record completion. This has been going on for two months for me and would be appreciated if it was addressed.

Platform: PS4

• Pyrosorc
    Pyrosorc Member Posts: 202
    Options

No mention of this bug being addressed or known in the latest patch notes. It effects both The Beast Awakens in tome VIII-IV, and Devotion to the Unseen in tome VII-I. Presumably the compendium challenges are not properly detecting when the player is undetectable, since both challenges have this in common and neither are completable.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,139
    Options

this and bullseye still bugged?

• StrikerFred
    StrikerFred Member Posts: 5
    Options

I still can't do it. Here's a recording of a match where I did 13 undetectable hits if that's of any use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHUkSNTbQU