The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead Dawg Saloon Map Bug

Timtom24
Timtom24 Member Posts: 230

Hello i noticed that 2 Aces walked on a "cart" that leans on the Hanging podest (by the stairway) i (as Killer) couldnt walk on it so i couldnt get them. i had luck to be the plague so i could hit them with my red vomit

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SquidBad
    SquidBad Member Posts: 56

Although a bug, not being able to get on it is a skill issue. Any killer can get on it the same way survivors can.

• t6h6o6r
    t6h6o6r Member Posts: 3

This same thing happened to me, I had 3 survivors just sitting on top of the cart that's leaned up against the platform with the gallows and they just sat up there teabagging and I was playing as Leatherface and no matter what I tried there was no way to get up there, I finally was able to smack one of them when they came close enough to the edge, but it totally ruined the game and made it no fun at all to play with those guys just posted up there acting like jerks because it was impossible for me to get them.

• TsumLeia
    TsumLeia Member Posts: 11

I had this happen also as a Killer, but I did figure out as a survivor how to get up there so i could use it as part of my report on reporting it. if you are facing the cart. the right front and right side next to the corner of it is where you can get on.