What killer immediately brings a smile to your face when you see them?

When you load into a match as survivor, and see the killer for the first time, what killers make you happy to play against them?

ยซ1

Comments

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

I'm gonna say Michael, Leatherface, Pyramid Head, Trapper, Wraith, Ghostface, Amanda, Blight, Nemesis, and Oni

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

Bubba cause I know it's gonna be hilarious

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Doctor.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I actually love playing against a Nurse. I know that, if they're really good, it's going to be a challenge -- and that makes it fun for me.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

My two loves of course!

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

I have to agree im a ok survivor and can still do pretty good against most killer if on a good map. But going against a decent nurse that makes me turn my brain back on is fun.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Artist, Clown and Pig. Artist because I love everything about her, Clown because his laugh makes everything 10 times funnier and Pig because she is best girl.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Twins, Bubba, Pyramid Head, Trickster, Oni. All of these killers I find either very fun to play against, or the novelty of finding them is so much that the match is automatically memorable. Sometimes both. Sometimes it's just to laugh at how weak I can make Twins and Trickster with the correct knowledge/looping.

• dallasmedicbag
    dallasmedicbag Member Posts: 571

any killer that doesnt tunnel or camp im cool with

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

as a legion main (and therefore not playing legion often due to being a legion main), legion.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

Pinhead.

Because I can say the voicelines since he cant came anymore.

Best part is saying "The BoOOoooX"

• UwUGamer06
    UwUGamer06 Member Posts: 4

On the flipside, what killers bring a frown to your face, one of mine would have to nemesis for sure

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I like seeing other Freddy and Deathslinger players

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Nurse! If only I could see one more often than what feels like over 100 trials...

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Easily Plague

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I love to face:

• Hag. So many survivors struggle against her. Just watch your feet and find her 'zone'. The exception is camping Hags, but those are rarer than actual Hags are.
    • Demogorgon. The portals are a cool mechanic and he's incredibly easy to hear coming. Shred feels powerful and skillful without feeling cheap.
    • Pinhead. Juking his chains is fun and I love the Box as a secondary mechanic. I'm also just a big fan of the franchise.
    • Plague. Incredibly rare (as rare as Hag it seems right now, there was a brief spike after her rework but it tapered off fast). Cool mechanic that is as fun as it is to try to outplay as it is to use. She also looks really imposing. I love 'side objective' killers, they break up the monotony so much.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Michael, Billy, and Demo.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I like going against Myers, Bubba, Billy and Pig but if you pushed me on one i'd say Billy, always seem to have a fun match against him.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Billy! Finding one is a rare treat. I also love playing against Myers; he's remained scary in a way that nothing else in this game has and I genuinely enjoy the threat of tombstones/the perpetual question of whether he's taking just a little too long to hit Tier 3. Oni's really fun too, and I am contractually obligated to love each and every Vommy Mommy I run across. Blight's fun if they're not running Tinkerer/Ruin/Undying, which turns tedious pretty quickly. And I actually enjoyed going against Deathslinger? Shame he's so much rarer after that completely overwrought nerf.

I want to say Pig, but none of them will let me boop the snoot lately, and Pigs are either memelords or scumbags with little in-between. :( Always baffles me when they put a trap on me and then hard tunnel for the rest of the game. I at least understand it when they're trying to force a headpop and harassing me away from the boxes, but either way, I seem to run into a lot of nasty playstyles on her. I'm definitely in for a lot of fun or frustration when I see her, one or the other.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I meme the scumbag way, if that makes sense. I just love her cute little pig squeals when I crush her snoot with a pallet. I also enjoy digging through boxes wondering, "first attempt?"

• Shenlong1904
    Shenlong1904 Member Posts: 293

Nurse and blight, because they're my mains and so playing against a good nurse or blight is very fun because i know how to exploit their weakness and their strengths

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

i always find nurse fun to play against....or at least i used too before that round THAT ROUND

:D it's a presumably afk killer

we do gens cleanse totems for bp and as the exit gate opens and i walk inside

nurse: WAZ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

noed franklins bloodwardon and insidious

somebody managed to unhook me but once again i got caught by her using insidious in the exit again and she had a cypress mori and kills me

i thought it would be fun and it turned into that

nurse used to be fun because it could be an easy game or a challenge

now i would say it's trapper ecaue im a claudette who follows him around and disarms his traps 5 seconds after he arms it

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

also maybe demobaby because let's be honest demo mains are the best

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Billy. Then probably Twins, Oni and Pinhead.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

Booba is nice but Billy brings joy to my heart

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    edited November 2021

Spirit. Sadly barely anyone players her anymore. Been back playing since late September after a 1 year break, and the nerf she got made her one of the least played killers in my experience. I've put in like 150+ hours since I've been back and have only played against maybe 5 spirits in all that time.

Also Demogorgon since I'm a big stranger things fan, but he is also quite rare since he's a low-mid tier killer, and will be even rarer now that he won't be sold anymore.

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203

I rarely see Hillbilly that I am very happy when he appears. Love his chase music.

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989
    edited February 20
  • DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989

I'll stick to the real thing thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Hag's walking animation always make me smile. And little Victor is also amusing.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Pig, PH, Spirit and maybe Billy

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150

Any stealth killer is always fun time, esp on indoor maps

Facing a good or decent billy at least is a rare treat

Clown, I love his terror radius music

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    edited November 2021

The Executioner.

They need to make a bunny skin for him.

• dumbwaytodie
    dumbwaytodie Member Posts: 2

All except Nurse, buff killers to a reasonable level

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Legion.

Twins can be fun in SWF

• Wampa1
    Wampa1 Member Posts: 175

Bubba makes me smile,a good nurse,spirit or hag sometimes requires a change of underpants.๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• nostrada96ass
    nostrada96ass Member Posts: 257

i miss old billy..new billy is joke

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    edited November 2021

Demo hands down. Freddy close second (especially since he was knifed in the back by BHVR). I used to love going against my boo Piggy but lately everyone uses her in a #########/garbage way.....Blocking boxes, tunnneling, camping, and the worst offense either not allowing boops or betraying my boops. breaks my heart as a Pig main.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 612

Billy, especially double engravings. A month or so ago I went against a really good double engravings billy and it was the most fun I had in the game in a really long time. Easily top 5 matches I've ever had imo.

Later that day I actually went against a different one who just m1'ed everyone and that was incredibly upsetting and that brought a frown to my face.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,220

Demogorgon, Mirror Myers, Ghostface.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

Trapper.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

The Dwight.