Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can You Folks At BHVR Just Change Your Minds,

Feleas
Feleas Member Posts: 123
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

And try to balance the game instead of saying you refuse to make a balanced game?

I was a Killer main for 3 years, and then I switched to almost exclusively to Survivor since January 2020 when Ruin got reworked. There is something fundamentally wrong with your "casual" game if 1 side had to stress out so much they feel like throwing up after a trial even after they get a 4k.

Ever since I switched to Survivor, the game's been a breeze even as a solo queue as all my friends I used to play with have given up on your game with how easy it's been slowly becoming for Survivors. They got bored. I stayed, and it's messed up that I have a far easier time playing solo queue, which many disagree that it's harder than playing Killer, that I find myself being killed on average once every 3-5 trials, with escaping either by myself or with potentially all 4 of us.

I straight up feel bad for Killers, so I do what I can to not provoke them through toxic behaviour so I avoid teabagging and emote spamming to tilt them since I find I don't need to do so to waste their time to the point it throws the trial for them. I personally feel a solo queue Survivor should not have this much power over a Killer when I'm supposed to be the prey, and they the hunter.

It's starting to feel rather depressing, and I notice I'm playing the game less and less over the past month. Bring the fear back in Killers, and make us Survivors actually have a reason to not want to play Ring Around The Rosies with the Killers and instead hide from them as best we can. I think it's time for your looping meta to die. I want to feel scared of the Killer.

Only thing I can think of to suggest is removing Terror Radius and Red Stain from Killer. I honestly enjoy playing against stealth Killers as they bring that sense of uncertainty with knowing where they are at any given time. Bring this sensation to ALL Killers, and I feel it might help tip the scales a little bit in their favour and bring some challenge back to Survivors.

Comments

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

I'd like this game to be a truly survival horror either instead of a party game survival horror-like, but alas, there's only a few who would enjoy that, the biggest part of the community is happy with the game as it is.

• Feleas
    Feleas Member Posts: 123

And that's part of the problem. Many enjoy how the game feels because they think they're good, when they're really not. It's huge reliance on perks that make the game easier for Survivors as a whole, and I find myself playing perkless during these few times I'm on the game just so I feel something out of it.