Multiple Boon on one single totem

Brayton
Brayton Member Posts: 52
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

Hello i just wanted to post this here I don't know if this has been a disscution befor but what i was think was the following.

I kinda find it bullshit that you can stack more than one boon perk on one single totem, like Hex totem don't have multiple hexes on one single totem otherwise it would be to OP. But here's the thing. If you're on a smaal map like "midwitch" or "the game" there is a small change that you can have totem area's that can overlap each other, now that is not a big problem but with the new boon comming out it will be a bit to op just to have for eg. one boon having healing and shadowstep, and the other having that new boon. so you'll have like a little bit of have the two. I know this is not a really big thing.

The point is just that maybe one boon can hold up to 4 max boons (if there will be 4 boon in the game) and that having all the time seems a bit not right. Yes you can say that if the kille snuffs the totem that they lose the thing but that is just temporary they can just relit the totem on a other place. and have those same back again.

In my eyes the survivors have yet again a advantage in the game (like always), so what i would like to see maybe is that you can only have one or maybe, maybe have 2 boons on one totem (preferably one like the killer has for his hexes). Cuz why would you have OP preks stacking on survivors boontotems and sitting there like "oh that's fine" but having also OP perks on killer and saying "Nah if hexes stack or something or can be relit its way to OP"

I would like to hear some oppinions on this, if you have any questions let me know.

Post edited by Brayton on