Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

SPIRIT NEEDS A BUFF

itsquiet27
itsquiet27 Member Posts: 246
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm NEVER going to be playing the spirit until she gets some sort of buff. 4.4 movement speed and NOW survivors can read her phasing SUPER EASY without add ons. the swishing sound is so obvious to detect from which way she's coming from. Please someone from the devs need to see this post and do something. Spirit already has a low presence now and imo from me. I'm NEVER touching her ever again until she gets some sort of buff.

Comments

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

No, she was the most hated killer in the game for a reason, she still moves absurdly fast while phasing and the new audio que stops the bs stand still mind games. Even when you do hear her, her location is vague and she can't win safe pallets every single time anymore.

Stridor and Iron will? It needed it i haven't seen a single doctor complain about calm spirit.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Survivors being able to tell where approximately she is, is only helpful to an extent. Because she moves so fast when phasing, she can still mindgame almost all pallet or window loops, easily still having the upper hand in most scenarios. Survivors now just have a bit of information to deal with, making these mindgames not as favorable for Spirit than they used to be, and giving survivors a bit of skill based counterplay.

Maybe they could reduce her cooldown from 15 seconds to like 12 seconds or something like that. But other than that, she seems perfectly fine. I personally don't think she needs any further changes, except for maybe a few addon buffs and nerfs.

• itsquiet27

I strongly disagree with your opinion. This survivor community just loves to complain and bhvr listens to their compalinsts which is so sad. I just played a match recently after her nerf I got only 2 hooks. 2 hooks on a strong survivor team. I'm a rank 1 killer as well. I swear I could NEVER mind game them and when I chase them normally I could never catch up to them. I become a joke of a killer. And the 2 hooks I got was on the same guy..... you need to try and see how she is in her current state. i'm absolutely disgusted at what the devs have done to her. If I knew this day would come I would never waste my money on this useless joke of a killer. Maybe I would only for her perks but that's it.

• itsquiet27

if they made her regular movement speed 4.6 and slightly lower her phasing speed i'll be cool with that.

• itsquiet27

also her lunge range is lower than most killers in game. and she has a 4.4 movement speed. she is a joke now imo. she needs some sort of small buff because now she is in a joke state.not at all worth the time investment on her

• k0reant3a
    k0reant3a Member Posts: 139

I see what you mean I felt the nerf that spirit got made her way to add on reliant especially in high mmr you can’t use many of um I think they should bring back her green shoes add on also I agree with her lunge getting increased

• lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758

I agree all of her green addons should be reverted.

The only viable addon she can stand against good survivors is Mother Daughter Ring. Not Spirit by herself.

Honestly, I would play other killer or survivor if I have to use it whenever I play Spirit.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Hard disagree. Spirit is still playable. I'd say she's a bit worse than pre nerf but she is still A tier

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    edited November 2021

I’ve already said to people plenty of times why Spirit is fine now and I really don’t want to have to keep repeating myself. Just practice her and don’t act like she’s supposed to give you easy wins.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Nah she's more than fine, in fact right now she is definitely one of the more balanced killers.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

She is still very strong, as far as anyone can tell she is fine and needs no changes.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392

I just want to correct the fact that it isn't vague at all. If you play with some proper headphones, you can tell exactly where she is with almost 100% precision atm.

• sadakiyo
    sadakiyo Member Posts: 281

well yeah her map control is awful now

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

Spirit is fine now.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

She's fine with iri and purple addons. Just thought I you finish what everyone was saying must of accidentally hit send early. And speed isn't everything especially when you can't see or hear anything.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I agree but remove the stupid purple spirit addon that pinpoints the location of the survivor, it's the most brainless addon Spirit has ever had and i can't believe they removed some great addons to add this aberration that requires no skill.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

What do you mean? All killers have the exact same lunge.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

I though this was hilarious its pretty much here is the survivor unphase now. Its almost like bhvr was like you want to see what a easy mindless spirit really looks like bam DCB.