Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Self care bug

GrayEyes
GrayEyes Member Posts: 379

I wish I had a video to explain this bug but I don't I can make one if you guys need it though

Anyways for some reason self care is currently bugged as are boon totems

Step 1:bring a med kit and self care or a boon into a game

Step 2:use the medkit entirely expect for 1 or 2 charges

Step 3: proceed to use selfcare or a boon and it will still heal you at medkit speed instead of self care speed even though you aren't using the medkit

Example: say for instance I brought a purple medkit and used most of it then later in the game I self care or heal in a boon it will still heal me at purple medkit speed instead of normal selfcare or boon speed

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

I can confirm this - with self-care and a camping aid kit for example I can get a heal at medkit speed twice, even though the medkit is depleted during the second heal. It still heals at +50% rate instead of dropping to the much slower self-care speed.

Possibly something to do with last fix making sure you get one heal with a full medkit even when mangled.