Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion - Infinite frenzy by flashlight + vault

(PC) Video provided at the bottom via YouTube

Step 1: Play Legion in a public match

Step 2: Find a pallet and get blinded (by flashlight) by survivor

Step 3: Immediately after being flashed try to activate frenzy and at the same time try to vault

Result: You will be stuck in an amalgamation of your frenzy and normal - no ability - Killer form

Effects on gameplay:

• you will be in an infinite state of frenzy (the timer does not decrease by itsself), with the crouched walk animation and different knife grip, however you don't seem to get the faster movement speed and the speed animation (white stripes on the edges of the screen) in this bugged state
  • you won't be able to vault pallets, since you seem to be both in frenzy (trying to vault) and normal form (breaking the pallet) at the same time
  • same for trying to vault windows (maybe because two animations trigger at the same time)
  • you can't down survivors, if you try to hit a healthy survivor you DO NOT apply the deep wound status effect. Hitting a survivor who is injured or already has the deep wound status effect on the other hand, results in them getting downed for a second, which should not be possible in frenzy, so they get put back to the injured state with deep wound applied. The frenzy timer visually decreases but it does not end the bug.
  • hitting survivors in this state, does not activate killer instinct
  • hitting the air, hitting a survivor with deep wound status effect or getting blinded does not stop this bugged frenzy. The end frenzy ability option is not available
  • you are able to reactivate frenzy during this bug, the result of it is unknown to me, since I did not recognize it during the game

Breaking the bug: When grabbing a survivor during an interaction (repairing, totem cleansing, unhooking, vaulting) you are able to get a survivor into the downed state and pick them up

Result: you return to you standard killer form, being able to down survivors, break pallets and vault, the only thing remaining is the different grip on the knife and the crouched walk. Activating frenzy works normal again and afterwards even your animations return to normal.

Additional Information:

• Perks: Bitter Murmur, A Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia, Discordance (shouldn't influence the bug)
  • Add-ons: none
  • Map: Wretched Shop - Authaven Wreckers
  • Frequency: first time

Video material showing my experience with the bug: https://youtu.be/I5dmUTa5VcI

(Sadly cannot add my log to this post since it is too big to be uploaded)